We specialise in providing financial advice to individuals and small-to-medium sized businesses.
Our wide range of financial services are designed to assist individuals to optimise their financial situation, and business owners to extract maximum personal wealth from their business endeavours. These services include:
- Wealth creation and retirement planning
- Investment portfolio management
- Estate planning, including wills, powers of attorney and trust structures
- Personal insurance, including income protection, critical illness, life and total permanent disability
- Home, investment and business loans
- Cashflow planning
- Self Managed Superannuation Funds
- Wealth Management Programs - We design and implement tailored programs that cater for both personal and business financial affairs, with a view to partnering our clients in their bid to protect and maximise their wealth and achieve the lifestyle they desire.
- Self Managed Superannuation Funds (SMSF) - We specialise in the utilisation of SMSF's as a wealth creation, protection and distribution vehicle. We advise on whether a SMSFstructure is suitable for a client's circumstance, strategies to maximise their use and assistance with managing annual compliance obligations in line with ever changing legislation. We do this with the assistance of our professional partners and our clients as trustees of the fund. We also provide specialist investment and insurance advice for fund members.
- Small-to-Medium Businesses - We work with our professional partners to ensure your financial structure best reflects your business and personal circumstances. We look at strategies to minimise tax and maximise the wealth transfer into your personal life.
We provide other services through our professional partners
- Accounting and Taxation - On hand help with accounting software including MYOB and Zero. Training of bookkeeping staff, also on site if required. Proactive Management accounting on a periodical basis including statutory reporting for ATO, Payroll tax and other duties being quarterly, half yearly or yearly.
- General and Business Insurance
How We Do It
At Austin's Financial Solutions we believe inputting our clients first. We work with our clients in a consultative approach in order to design a specific Wealth Management Program that can address their wealth creation, protection and distribution needs.
Our programs are designed to assist clients to continually assess their goals and objectives, to set new priorities if needed and to execute strategies to attain them.
Traditional financial planning tends to focus on life stages or events such as retirement, buying a new house or losing a job. This can often lead to a client's initial strategy becoming outdated through legislative changes or as a client's goals and objectives change. In our view financial planning is not an event, it is an ongoing consultative process of assessment and adjustments.
To assist with this process, we utilise a unique tool called the Wealth Management Plan. We have identified four key areas of an individual's financial life that require constant review and maintenance to maximise wealth potential and protection. The plan enables us to regularly measure our joint progress and status against these four key areas, whilst overlaying with a client's specific goals and objectives.
The four key areas are:
1. Asset and income protection (protection)
2. Investment and cashflow planning (creation)
3. Debt management (leverage)
4. Estate planning (distribution)